Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Light and shadows

Morning shadows 


Sometimes the light is in the right spot 

6 comments:

  1. Just watched your TedTalk, thanks for bringing back those old memories of Porsche and other popular sports cars. As a teenager I could rattle off the 0 to 60 times of all of the major sports cars. Also dig your "gut feeling" theme to your speech, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, Magnus! You never fail to amaze me with your car photos, as well as the stories behind them. Anyway, I’ve seen some of your on-going projects in your previous posts, so I'm looking forward to reading more car updates about them in your future posts. I wish you all the best!

    Bob Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professional Human Resource Writing Services is very popular for students in search of human resource case study writing services and human resource research paper services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me start with the cons right away, as there are some. It's pretty expensive and sometimes the customer service hangs up, BUT. But I stopped agonizing trying to squeeze the juices out of my head to write that essay. edubirdie reviews saved me so much nerve. Very convenient card payment system, as you fill out the form without too much hassle and you're done. I stopped using it already, but I have 6 works with this site on my account) I have never been cheated, two times they edited my work after writing it, because I did not clearly indicate all the details and rules. And in general this is not a site, just a sector of the prize on the drum)

    ReplyDelete