Nice Video, Jay has driven (& Owns) about everything under the sun. Its cool to hear him comment on the unique-ness of your 911's, Not only the Styling but especially the handling & performance. He really seemed to be enjoying the hell out of it! Think I'm gonna go out for a rip around town ,right now !! Thanks~ \m/
Magnus, I know there's not a lot of people who post on your site, but I really wanted to reach out to you and say you are a true car builder with taste and style of your own. I can see your style in your vehicles made and definitely can admire the amount of detail and craftsmanship into each build. Keep up the good work. Stay humble!
Nice Video, Jay has driven (& Owns) about everything under the sun. Its cool to hear him comment on the unique-ness of your 911's, Not only the Styling but especially the handling & performance. He really seemed to be enjoying the hell out of it! Think I'm gonna go out for a rip around town ,right now !!
ReplyDeleteThanks~ \m/
Magnus, I know there's not a lot of people who post on your site, but I really wanted to reach out to you and say you are a true car builder with taste and style of your own. I can see your style in your vehicles made and definitely can admire the amount of detail and craftsmanship into each build. Keep up the good work. Stay humble!
ReplyDelete