250,000 views a new milestone for URBAN OUTLAW
OUR URBAN OUTLAW documentary film has passed 250,000 views!
a new milestone for us...& apparently a healthy number of eyeballs for a small indie documentary film
just goes to show you never know where the road will take you.
once again many thanks to Tamir Moscovici & his talented crew..
plus ALL that have watched & made this possible
CheeRS
magnus
Is that a rear wing I spy on the 277 car in the first pic?
ReplyDeleteI was blown away by your video man. So much of what you've poured into your loyalty to PORSCHE has truly inspired. I even love how well you combined your fashion sense into your automotive endeavours. I too work in fashion and can definitely appreciate your level of craft and quality consrtuction. I hope our paths cross someday, we have much to talk about. Me in my RX7 and you in your 911...I'm down for some runs througout DTLA.
ReplyDelete-Uche (stockmetal.blogspot.com)
Thedigiexperts is Delhi's leading digital marketing institute with over 10 branches all over Delhi, Covers all the main topics such as how to run instagram ads and facebook ads, with Affordable prices.
ReplyDeleteThis post was really amazing . this one is too good Online Loan
ReplyDelete