-SEE WHATS GOING ON BELOW. cheeRS
TED Talks you say? Let us know a link, I'm eager to hear what you have to say. I suspect its about experiencing life as comes at you?
Also interesting in a link to your TED talk Magnus. Would very much like to hear it. Tom
link please
I want to see the video too :-)
Hey Magnus is there any link of the video?? pealse share it. CheeRS
شركة تنظيف بالطائفشركات نقل عفششركة تنظيف خزانات بجدةشركة نقل عفش بجدةشركة نقل عفش بالدمام
TED Talks you say? Let us know a link, I'm eager to hear what you have to say. I suspect its about experiencing life as comes at you?
ReplyDeleteAlso interesting in a link to your TED talk Magnus. Would very much like to hear it. Tom
ReplyDeletelink please
ReplyDeleteI want to see the video too :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Magnus is there any link of the video?? pealse share it. CheeRS
ReplyDeleteشركة تنظيف بالطائف
ReplyDeleteشركات نقل عفش
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام